Transfer student are students who have been enrolled at a college or university prior to applying to CLTCC after high school graduation. Please note that if you have attended CLTCC in the past but left and attended another college, and you are coming back to CLTCC, you are considered a transfer student.
1. Click here to complete the FREE online admission application and choose your program of study.
2. Click here to learn more about the ACCUPLACER® college placement test or provide your college placement test scores. CLTCC uses ACCUPLACER® to evaluate students’ skills in reading, writing, and mathematics. ACCUPLACER testing is available at each CLTCC campus. The testing fees range from $10 to $50. CLTCC accepts placement scores from ACT, COMPASS, and ACCUPLACER taken within the last three years. If your scores are more than three years old, you will have to take the ACCUPLACER test.
3. Go to fafsa.ed.gov to complete/update the Free Application for Student Aid or FAFSA for the academic year in which you plan to enroll. This will determine your eligibility for grant funds, student loans, etc.
4. Get advised to ensure you’re on the right career path.
5. Register for your classes via LoLA.