Returning students are students who are re-applying to CLTCC after being away for one or more terms (not including the summer session). If you attended another college while away from CLTCC, you are considered a transfer student.
1. Complete the FREE online admission application (click here) and choose your program of study.
2. Take the ACCUPLACER® college placement test or provide your college placement test scores. CLTCC uses ACCUPLACER® to evaluate students’ skills in reading, writing, and mathematics. ACCUPLACER testing is available at each CLTCC campus. The testing fees range from $10 to $50. Click here to register to take ACCUPLACER at a CLTCC campus. CLTCC accepts placement scores from ACT, COMPASS, and ACCUPLACER taken within the last three years. If your scores are more than three years old, you will have to take the ACCUPLACER test.
3. Go to fafsa.ed.gov to complete or update the Free Application for Student Aid or FAFSA for the academic year in which you plan to enroll. This will determine your eligibility for grant funds, student loans, etc.
3. Get advised to ensure you’re on the right career path.
4. Register for your classes via LoLA.