- CLTCC is a two-year, technical and community college offering certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees to prepare individuals for high-wage, high-skill, and high-demand careers.
- CLTCC serves nine parishes – Allen, Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, LaSalle, Rapides, Vernon, and Winn.
- CLTCC has nine campuses – Alexandria Main Campus, Huey P. Long Campus in Winnfield, Ferriday Campus, Lamar Salter Campus in Leesville, Natchitoches Campus, Oakdale Campus, Oakdale Campus, Rod Brady Campus in Jena, Sabine Valley Campus in Many, and the Ward H. Nash Avoyelles Campus in Cottonport. CLTCC also provides instruction in three state prisons and two federal correctional institutions.
- CLTCC offers career and technical education programs, general education courses, high school dual enrollment, adult basic education and workforce development training.
- Our career and technical education programs include AC & Refrigeration, Automotive Technology, Business, Carpentry, Collision Repair, Computer Technology, Cosmetology, Criminal Justice, Drafting, Electrical Technology, Forest Technology, Industrial Instrumentation & Electrical Technology, Industrial Manufacturing, Outdoor Power, Patient Care Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Practical Nursing and Welding. Programs vary by campus.
- Our general education courses include English, Math, Science, History, Speech, and more.
- Our dual enrollment program allows high school students to take college courses while in high school and receive college credits. Student can enroll in college courses taught at their high school, online, or at CLTCC.
- Our Work Ready U adult basic education program is designed to help individuals successfully pass the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET®) and earn their high school equivalency diploma. CLTCC also hopes to help these individuals move into higher education and pursue college-level academic programs upon successful completion of the HiSET®.
- Our workforce development training includes customized training, continuing education, professional development, and industry certifications.
- Majority of CLTCC students are second– and third– generation students or the first in their family to attend college.
- Average enrollment per year is approximately 2,000 college-wide.