A new student is a first-time applicant who has never attended any college or other post-secondary institution after high school graduation.
1. Click here to complete the FREE online admission application and choose your program of study.
2. Click here to learn more about the ACCUPLACER® college placement test or provide your college placement test scores. CLTCC uses ACCUPLACER® to evaluate students’ skills in reading, writing, and mathematics. ACCUPLACER testing is available at each CLTCC campus. The testing fees range from $10 to $50. CLTCC accepts placement scores from ACT, COMPASS, and ACCUPLACER taken within the last three years. If your scores are more than three years old, you will have to take the ACCUPLACER test.
3. Go to fafsa.ed.gov to complete the Free Application for Student Aid or FAFSA. This will determine your eligibility for grant funds, student loans, etc.
4. Get advised to ensure you’re on the right career path.
5. Register for your classes via LoLA.