Textbooks and materials can be purchased directly through our virtual bookstore where you can choose from new books, money-saving used books and even digital books.
Click on the arrows below to view and/or order photos. Once on the website, click "Browse" and then click on the CLTCC gallery.
- CLTCC-Pinning Ceremonies for 2014 Graduates in Nursing Field »
- Central Louisiana Technical Community College to Participate in Louisiana Workforce Experience Event »
- CLTCC Honors Convocation-Spring 2014 »
- Future Site of New Central Louisiana Technical Community College »
- CLTCC offers Milwright Traning Program-Rod Brady Site Jena »
- CLTCC with Rapides Parish School Board offers Adult Ed Classes »
- NSU and CLTCC Sign Tuition Agreement »
- Chancellor Ellis Begins Touring CLTCC Campuses »
- Chancellor Ellis to Hold Series of meetings at College Campuses »
- Ellis Chosen as Chancellor of Central Louisiana Technical Community College »
- Archives »
- Alexandria Main Campus »
- Huey P. Long Extention Site »
Rod Brady Extension Site»
- Lamar Salter Extension Site »
- Oakdale Extension Site »
- Ferriday Extension Site »
- Ward H. Nash Avoyelles Extension Site »
Course Evaluation Survey and Student Satisfaction Survey
Please complete the Spring 2014 Student Course Evaluation Survey and the Student Satisfaction Survey If you are a graduate complete the Graduate/Exit Survey If you have any questions please contact the CLTCC Administration office 318-487-5443
Central Louisiana Technical Community College
Total Award Amount: $2,749,939
Industry focus: Manufacturing
Central Louisiana Technical Community College is partnering with a number of stakeholders to create a Manufacturing Center of Excellence. This center will focus on Industrial Manufacturing, inclusive of Automation and Controls, Industrial Maintenance, Machine Tool Technology, and Instrumentation and Electronics. Instruction will be offered online and in-person with emphasis on a technology-enhanced curriculum that encourages blended education. Programs will be offered through credit and noncredit formats, allowing for increased opportunities for competency-based learning. Credit students will be able to earn certificates, diplomas, an Associate's degree and potentially a Bachelor's degree. Click here for more information.
Explore CLTCC's CenlaWorks website for Rapid Response workforce training programs created 'for industry, by industry.'